Edmonton airport

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Self-Publishing


In 2012 I undertook my first self-publishing venture with my book, The Other Place. I’ve just published my second book – Queen of Fire – the same way (though with a different company).
In the next few blogs, I intent to write about my self-publishing experience: why I did it, why I like it, advantages and disadvantages.

I’ll also write about my process as a writer: how I began, my influences, my supports, how I get started on a new work, how and why I write.
For more information about the two books, to ‘Follow’ me or to ‘Like’ my page, go to Regine Haensel writer on Facebook (or if you’re not on Facebook, just put the works into your search engine (e.g. Google), and you’ll find the page.

https://www.facebook.com/RegineHaenselwriter?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment